The Homelessness Strategic Group (HSG) is a consultative forum that identifies and addresses issues in the South Australian homelessness sector.
HSG provide strategic policy direction and advice to the SA Housing Authority and the homelessness sector.
Its membership represents homelessness and domestic and family violence services across South Australia.
HSG supports and enables:
- the development of collaborative relationships across regional areas and specialist sectors
- the homelessness sector to advocate on significant issues vital to their clients.
HSG meets quarterly. It's independently chaired and is made up of representatives from:
- each region service area
- a youth specific service
- a domestic and family violence specific service
- an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander specific service
- a family and single adult service
- a state wide gateway service.