Like other organisations across South Australia and the world, SA Housing Authority (which includes Housing SA) is responding to the COVID-19 situation based on the latest information available.
We are committed to the health and safety of our staff and our customers, while continuing to provide our important housing services.
Information for our community
- COVID-19 Relief Call Centre
- Social Housing Customers
- People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Domestic and Family Violence information
- New COVID-19 welfare calls for our most vulnerable (PDF, 106.1 KB)
- Private Rental Advice
- Return to Country Supported Quarantine Accommodation for Biosecurity (PDF, 107.3 KB)