This page includes assistance and contact information:

  • contacts for people experiencing crisis under the ‘Assistance’ heading
  • how to provide feedback to us, or to make a complaint
  • about making a public interest disclosure


Domestic Violence

I need help with domestic violence and abuse, accommodation

Sleeping Rough

Use Street Connect to refer someone you've seen sleeping rough in the Adelaide CBD or surrounding parklands  visit  Street Connect

Food assistance

Food Van and Soup Run

Vouchers for food, chemist and transport  visit

Extreme Heat and Cold

Code Blue or Code Red  visit weather response for people sleeping rough

Current weather warnings  visit warnings

State Emergency service, find out what to do in an emergency  visit


SA Concessions  visit

Housing SA (Public housing)

8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday

Phone:  131 299  ☏ 

Phone (Outside South Australia):  (08) 8207 0211


Housing SA (Community housing)

Phone: 8207 0702


Housing SA Maintenance

Phone:  131 288

Housing Safety Authority

Phone:  1300 700 329


Regulator of minimum housing standards, more information  visit

Office of Housing Regulation

Phone:  7424 7206


Regulates community housing providers (provides advice and investigates complaints for communing housing tenants only), more information  visit

Housing SA office finder

Find a Housing SA office near you within South Australia  visit www.housingsa/officelocations_maps

Housing SA office locations

Locations for metropolitan and country Housing SA offices  visit

Buying an affordable home or accessing affordable private rental

HomeSeeker SA helping South Australians buy their own home or access affordable private rental, more information  visit  SA

HomeStart Finance

Buying your first home, more information  visit

Interpreting and Translating Services

Monday to Friday 10.00am to 2.00pm

General enquiries 1800 280 203

Provides interpreting and translating services, general enquiries, booking requests and translation quotes, more information visit

National Relay Service

TTY number  133 677

Voice Relay 1300 555 727

SMS relay number 0423 677 767

If you are deaf and/or find it hard hearing or speaking with people who use a phone, the National Relay Service (NRS) can help you, more information  visit people disablity/national relay service

Media enquiries

Media outlets seeking information from SA Housing Authority should email

Media Line  (08) 8415 4288

All Housing SA Contacts

Visit housing sa contacts

How to provide feedback or make a complaint, online, via email, by telephone or by post,  more information visit SA Housing Authority Feedback and Complaints

The Public Interest Disclosure Act 2018 (PID Act) creates a new scheme from 1 July 2019 that:

  • encourages and facilitates the appropriate disclosure of public interest information to certain people or authorities
  • provides protections for those who make appropriate public interest disclosures
  • sets out processes for dealing with disclosures
  • ensures disclosures cannot be ignored.

Further information about the PID Act can be found at:

Making a public interest disclosure

Appropriate public information disclosures raise potential issues of corruption, misconduct or maladministration in public administration.

If you wish to make a public interest disclosure, via the SA Housing Authority, you can email one of our responsible officers ✉ who will treat your disclosure with confidentiality, and ensure it is investigated.