Housing SA is making it easier for you to do business with us.
Housing Connect available now
Housing Connect is a simple and secure way to access your Housing SA information online, 24/7.
If you’re a Housing SA customer, including if you’re registered for public or community housing, you can:
- check your Housing SA account balance, transaction history and payment arrangements
- view and download letters we have sent you
- view your approved registration for Housing
- view and update your contact details and communication preferences.
In addition, if you’re a Housing SA tenant, you can:
- view and request most non-urgent repairs
- give notice to end your Housing SA tenancy
- tell us if your household income has changed
- request to add or remove people within your household.
You can now choose to receive information from us by email or SMS text message. If you have a mobile number registered with us, you will also receive SMS text message reminders about upcoming appointments.
If you would like to receive information from us digitally, contact us with your mobile number and email address:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 131 299.
New account statements and invoices
We’ve changed how customer account statements and water invoices look to make it easier for you to understand. We’ve put together some fact sheets to help you read your new statements and invoices.
Most of Housing SA forms are available for you to fill in online and email to us. Search for Housing SA and the name of the form on www.sa.gov.au, save a copy of the relevant form to your desktop, complete the form and email it to email@example.com.
We’d love to hear your opinions about the new ways we can communicate with you, or hear your suggestions about what other online options you’d like to see.
Email your ideas and suggestions to Customerfeedbackhousing@sa.gov.au.