Are you keen to secure a job in the building or construction industry - or know someone who is?
As part of our Employment Pathways Program and the Better Neighbourhoods project, we have six new trade assistant positions with local builders across Adelaide available to Housing SA customers.
To be considered, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria and undertake a two day work trial.
The Employment Pathways Program is exclusively available to Housing SA customers, providing an important pathway for those who want to gain secure and sustainable employment.
You are eligible if you:
- live in Housing SA accommodation
- have received Housing SA private rental assistance
- live in community housing
- are on the waitlist for public/social housing, or
- are experiencing unstable housing.
To apply, please email your resume (with current contact details) and a completed SA Housing Authority Training and Employment registration form to email@example.com ✉ by Tuesday 16 June 2020.
Please remember to specify which position you are applying for.
You can find registration forms and more information about each opportunity below.
- Apprenticeship opportunities - Employment Pathways Program fact sheet (PDF, 2.3 MB)
- Employment Pathways Program registration form - Adult (PDF, 185.5 KB)
- Employment Pathways Program registration form - Child (PDF, 185.5 KB)
- 1 x Trade Assistant - Kilburn - closes 16 June 2020 (PDF, 293.3 KB)
- 2 x Trade Assistant - Adelaide Metro - closes 19 June 2020 (PDF, 466.5 KB)
- 3 x Trade Assistant positions - Devon Park - closes 17 June 2020 (PDF, 466.5 KB)