This week, a new Specialist Homelessness Services Sector Reference Group was formed to help steer the process of reforming the homelessness services sector.
We would like to thank of all the service providers that nominated - we were very pleased with the significant interest and commitment from the Specialist Homelessness Sector to be part of the group.
The final group selected covers a cross-section of the sector, representing key homelessness areas including Aboriginal, youth and domestic and family violence. The group is also made up of a mix of genders, backgrounds and country and metropolitan areas.
The members are listed below and we know they’ll make a great difference to the reforms to help prevent homelessness and help people achieve and maintain sustainable housing.
- Graham Brown – Baptist Care SA
- Paul Edginton - SYC
- Maria Hagias – Women’s Safety Services SA
- Kim Holmes – Neami National
- Liz Malcolm – Uniting Country SA
- Maria Palumbo – Junction Australia
- Craig Rigney - Kornar Winmil Yunti
- Peter Sandeman – AnglicareSA
- Simon Schrapel – Uniting Communities
- Susie Smith – Centacare
- Chair - Loretta Reynolds - Thomson Geer