Are you a Housing SA customer keen to secure a job in the building or construction industry - or know someone who is?
As part of our Employment Pathways Program for Housing SA customers, we have a new trade assistant position available with a local Adelaide builder.
The Employment Pathways Program is exclusively available to Housing SA customers, providing an important pathway for those who want to gain secure and sustainable employment.
You are eligible if you:
- live in Housing SA accommodation
- have received Housing SA private rental assistance
- live in community housing
- are on the waitlist for public/social housing, or
- are experiencing unstable housing.
To be considered, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria and undertake a two day work trial.
To apply, please email your resume (with current contact details) and a completed SA Housing Authority Training and Employment registration form to email@example.com by Tuesday 20 October 2020.