The SA Housing Authority Facebook page is now live.
Head over to facebook.com/SAHousingAuthority now, where you will soon find:
- news and announcements from across the organisation
- tenders and projects under the Our Housing Future 2020-2030 strategy
- consultation opportunities and events
- stories about our staff and their amazing achievements
- important information for our customers, including updates to services and programs
- posts celebrating the successes of our customers and sector partners.
We look forward to bringing you great content and connecting with you.
We encourage you to comment on and share our posts, ask us questions and spread the word with your friends, family, and co-workers.
While we welcome your comments, questions and feedback, inappropriate and offensive comments or material should not be posted and will be removed – so please be respectful.
Formal feedback should continue to be made through the Authority’s feedback and complaints process.
If you need help with your home or accessing our services:
- Please continue to phone the general information hotline on 131 299 ☏ or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org ✉
- Maintenance or repair requests on Housing SA properties, call 131 288 ☏