A series of Alliance Workshops are being conducted that will focus on engaging with and supporting service providers to assist in the development of a new alliance approach for the service system. They will provide an opportunity for the Sector to gain further clarity around the upcoming change and share feedback via interactive online engagement during sessions.
Content presented at all 3 Workshops, 13 October, 27 October and 3 November 2020 will be made available here.
Workshop 1 – 13 October 2020
- View the Workshop presentation (PDF, 3.8 MB)
- Watch the Video - Dame Louise Casey, sharing experiences of successful homelessness reforms across the globe.
Workshop 2 – 27 October 2020
- View the workshop presentation (PDF, 2.9 MB)
- View the full list of Service Types (PDF, 262.7 KB)
- View the proposed Out-of-Scope services (PDF, 264.5 KB)
Information and contact list for the four regions and Statewide domestic and family violence:
- Domestic and Family Violence (PDF, 356.6 KB)
- Adelaide North Region (PDF, 400.2 KB)
- Adelaide South Region (PDF, 585.1 KB)
- Country North Region (PDF, 418.6 KB)
- Country South Region (PDF, 583.9 KB)