Future Directions for Homelessness – Alliance Workshops
To support the sector and the Authority to understand the alliance contracting model, a series of workshops were held in October and November.
These workshops gave sector representatives an opportunity to provide feedback on the alliance model as well as providing more information about:
- the alliance model
- collaborative partnering behaviours
- forming an alliance
- tendering for an alliance
- alliance commercial model
- transitional arrangements.
This content was spread over three sessions held on 13 October, 27 October and 3 November. Content delivered at these workshops has been published.
- More information about the workshop held on 3 November 2020
- More information about the workshop held on 27 October 2020
- More information about the workshop held on 13th October 2020
The tender was released on Monday 16 November 2020 and will remain open until 2:00pm (ACDT) Thursday 25 February 2021. Consortia are invited to submit a tender response, outlining their proposed approach to the provision of homelessness and domestic and family violence services from 1 July 2021, including an overview of their proposed Alliance structure. Further information is available on the Tenders SA website.
To learn more about the Future Directions for Homelessness and how to participate watch the below video.
To play video, select image
For more information contact SA Housing Authority, email email@example.com ✉