How do I provide feedback or make a complaint?
To complain about the behaviour of a Housing SA tenant and how to make a complaint, see antisocial behaviour in public housing.
For all other feedback or to make a complaint:
Call us Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Contact Centre: 131 299 ☏
- Translating and Interpreter Service: 131 450 ☏
- National Relay Service TTY/Voice calls: 133 677 ☏
- Speak and Listen: 1300 555 727 ☏
Download the Brochure and Form, fill out and Post back to address below, OR
Write a letter and send to:
GPO Box 1669
Adelaide SA 5001
Attendance at any Housing Office. Locate a Housing Office near you.
What happens next?
We will share your compliment with the person or area.
We will pay attention to your complaint and try to find a solution. We will tell you what happens with your complaint.
We will ensure the right person follows up your feedback and will contact you about any action or decision.
You have the right to refer matters to:
- Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner — Phone Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on (08) 8226 8666 ☏
- Ombudsman SA — Phone Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on (08) 8226 8699 ☏
- Get Free, independent support and advice from the RentRight SA.
- Appeal a decision if you are unhappy with the outcome made by Housing SA