How do I provide feedback or make a complaint?

Antisocial behaviour

To complain about the behaviour of a Housing SA tenant and how to make a complaint, see antisocial behaviour in public housing.

Related Information

For all other feedback or to make a complaint:


Submit feedback online



Call us Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm

  • Contact Centre:  131 299  
  • Translating and Interpreter Service:  131 450  
  • National Relay Service TTY/Voice calls:  133 677  
  • Speak and Listen:  1300 555 727  


Download the Brochure and Form, fill out and Post back to address below,  OR

Write a letter and send to:

Customer Feedback
GPO Box 1669
Adelaide SA 5001

In Person

Attendance at any Housing Office.  Locate a Housing Office near you.

What happens next?


We will share your compliment with the person or area.


We will pay attention to your complaint and try to find a solution. We will tell you what happens with your complaint.


We will ensure the right person follows up your feedback and will contact you about any action or decision.

You have the right to refer matters to:

Related Information