Welcome to Housing Connect, a new online service making it easier to access your information and connect with us. If you are a current or former tenant, have applied for a service from Housing SA or owe money to Housing SA you can manage your account online at a time and place that suits you.
For more information watch the below short video.
Housing Connect is a simple and convenient way to access your Housing SA information in your own time 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All you need is a computer, smartphone or tablet with an internet connection to get started.
With a Housing Connect account you will be able to:
- check account balances and transactions relating to your rent, repairs, private rental assistance, and other account segments
- view and download your transaction history
- view and update your contact details and your communication preferences
- tell us if your household income has changed
- request to add or remove people within your household
- request and check repair status
- view letters we have sent you
- view your tenancy details and give notice to end your Housing SA tenancy
- view your approved registration for Housing
To create a Housing Connect account you will need:
- your Housing SA Customer Reference number. This can be found on most correspondence Housing SA have sent you
- your full name
- your date of birth
- an email address
If you don’t have these available or need assistance, please contact 131 299 ☏ (Monday to Friday) during business hours.
To get started, click on the Housing Connect button below
Tell us about your recent experience with Housing Connect by completing this two-minute survey.
Your responses will help improve Housing SA’s online services.