Welcome to Housing Connect, a secure way to access housing services online.
You will need 100 points of ID (such as a driver's licence) to get started. More information on creating a Housing Connect account and what you’ll need.
Watch this short video for more information.
Services available in Housing Connect
With a Housing SA account you can:
- register your interest in housing - NEW!
- view and update your registration of interest in housing when your circumstances change – NEW!
- check account balances and transactions
- view and download letters we have sent you
- view and update your contact details
- provide or withdraw consent to share your information with another person or organisation on your behalf – NEW!
- provide consent for Centrelink to give your income details directly through the Income Confirmation Service (ICS) -NEW!
- set up automatic deductions from Centrelink or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (RDS). – NEW!
If you’re a Housing SA tenant, you can also:
- report a non-urgent repair and check your repair status
- register for a transfer or mutual exchange – NEW!
- view your tenancy details and give notice to end your Housing SA tenancy
- tell us if your household income has changed
- request to add or remove people within your household
- apply to make or install alterations or improvements in your home – NEW!
- apply for a water allowance if someone in your household has a special requirement that directly results in high water use – NEW!
- view the date and time of your home visit, new lease visit, lease review and outgoing tenant inspection – NEW!
- request to reschedule your home visit – NEW!
- view your household members. – NEW!
Frequently Asked Questions are available to assist customers with using Housing Connect.
To get started, click on the Housing Connect button below