Our achievements - highlights infographics
We are proud of our work with our government and non-government partners to achieve a better housing future for South Australia.
While more detail of our operations and achievements can be found in our annual reports, each year we summarise our key achievements in a "highlights" infographic:
Current Annual Report
South Australian Housing Trust Annual Report 2021-22 HTML Version
Archived Annual Reports
The National Regulatory System for Community Housing (NRSCH) sets out performance outcomes and requirements that registered Community Housing Providers must demonstrate their ongoing compliance with.
- SA Community Housing Performance Report 2020-22 (PDF, 773.8 KB)
- SA Community Housing Performance Report 2019-20 (PDF, 546.7 KB)
- SA Community Housing Performance Report 2018-19 (PDF, 645.0 KB)
State Housing, Homelessness and Support Strategy
Below are documents that informed the development of the State Housing, Homelessness and Support Strategy titled 'Our Housing Future 2020-2030'
- Strategic Intent (PDF, 74.0 KB)
- SA Housing and Homelessness Taskforce Report (PDF, 603.2 KB)
- AHURI Report (PDF, 1.9 MB)
- TACSI Report (PDF, 1.0 MB)
Below are two reports about Lived Experience Workshops:
- Summary of Lived Experience Workshops (TACSI) (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Workshop Report - Lived Experience in Public and Community Housing and Private Rental (DemocracyCo) (PDF, 697.9 KB)
Independent reports on the performance of the South Australian Housing Trust (SAHT), undertaken by an independent third party and made available to Parliament and the public.
- Aurecon in partnership with Deloitte Triennial Review (2017-18 to 2020-21) South Australian Housing Trust
(PDF, 9.7 MB)
- PWC Triennial Review (2013-14 to 2016-17) South Australian Housing Trust
(PDF, 3.0 MB)
A new report from the Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI) has been released in the past month, exploring ways to redesign the homelessness system. The report includes discussion about alliances and prevention, among other initiatives. This report can be found on the AHURI website.
The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) is regularly uploading reports on Specialist Homelessness Services. Find the latest data (updated quarterly) on the AIHW website.
Flinders University report – young women’s experiences of violence and homelessness
SA Housing Authority commissioned research through Flinders University into the experiences of young people, violence and homelessness. The full report and summary by Sarah Wendt and Kristin Natalier, is now available below.
- Experiences of Violence & Homelessness Research report by Flinders University (PDF, 881.5 KB)
- Experiences of Violence & Homelessness Summary report by Flinders University (PDF, 314.7 KB)
Aspire Social Impact Bond
Social Ventures Australia have released their fourth Annual Aspire Social Impact Bond Report (Aspire SIB).
To request a copy of the Rough Sleep Count Report, please email HousingandHomelessnessServiceReform@sa.gov.au
SA Housing Authority data sets can be found at Data SA, a South Australian Government Data Directory