A strategic way forward for better housing choices for South Australians
The SA Housing Authority Strategic Plan 2020-25 is the organisation’s first strategic plan since its inception in July 2018.
Along with the state-wide strategy, Our Housing Future 2020-2030, the Strategic Plan outlines how we will reposition ourselves as a modern, professional, and high-performing organisation with a business mindset and a customer-centred approach.
It clearly defines the Authority’s priorities to 2025, but also a renewed commitment to work collaboratively with sector partners to achieve our defined purpose of providing better housing choices for South Australians.
Significant time was invested to draw on the knowledge of our staff and sector experts, and the lived experience of clients, to explore new and innovative approaches to achieve greater sustainable housing outcomes for our State.
The Strategic Plan identifies five key objectives to achieve success:
- Lead – model a strong, fair and inclusive housing system that delivers on community expectations.
- Excel – equip our people to provide efficient and effective services for our customers.
- Renew – invest in sustainable housing to provide greater choice and better customer outcomes that support State growth.
- Modernise – make it easier for South Australians to get the housing assistance they need, when they need it, for the time they need it.
- Transform – design and deliver new service models with our partners to assist people to remain in or achieve sustained housing.
Your 5 minute guide to the strategic direction we will take over the next five years
↪ Download your 5 minute guide to the SA Housing Authority Strategic Plan 2020-2025 (PDF, 231.0 KB)
↪ Download the SA Housing Authority Strategic Plan 2020-2025 (PDF, 688.0 KB)
↪ View HTML version SA Housing Authority Strategic Plan 2020-2025
To keep up to date on this, and other initiatives, join the SA Housing Authority Facebook page.